If you’ve been involved in a vehicle collision – whether that’s a minor fender bender or a multi-vehicle crash, you may not know the best way to proceed with getting your car repaired and getting you on the road again. At Flamingo Collision Center, we’re the experts on collision repair in Las Vegas. Our five tips will help you get the service you need quickly, while simplifying the process.
Collision Repair in Las Vegas: Five Tips to Get You on the Road Again
- Know your deductible: If you haven’t been in an accident recently, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t give your current deductible a bit of thought. You can’t control when a car accident might occur, so be sure you’re prepared to pay the deductible at any time. Talk to your insurance agent to determine the deductible amount that works for you. Remember, Flamingo offers deductible financing options for your Las Vegas collision repair.
- Understand your rights: Your insurance may give you a number of “recommended” auto body shops in the area. But you have no obligation to use any of these recommendations. In fact, you have the legal right to take your car to any shop you wish. Flamingo will work with your insurance company regardless of whether or not we’re one of their recommended service centers.
- Get a few estimates: It’s always a good idea to shop around a bit (although we know you’ll choose Flamingo in the end). Getting a few collision repair estimates can help you determine whether your quoted prices are fair – and what is included in each.
- Ask around: Ask for recommendations from your friends and family about auto body shops or service centers. It can help you make a wise decision to hear first-hand information on the shop’s quality of work and customer service.
- Do your homework: Ask any potential Las Vegas collision repair shops about their technicians’ experience and certification. At Flamingo Collision, our technicians are I-CAR certified with 10-30 years of experience in auto body repair.
Ready to get back on the road without the hassle? Give us a call today.